torsdag 28 april 2011

The visit in Undulosa


Today I decided to visit one of my former home parcels, Undulosa.
This was my first real home, built by my mentor, building support, and close friend Eddie.
Måndagsbörsen was born here, and I had my first encounters with griefers and rude neighbours. It was a great time anyhow, because it gave me so much experience about almost everything that can happend in Second Life.
When I visit this sim today, I see a water sick abandoned area, owned by landselling bots.
This is a part of the old mainland. Sometimes I regret that I left, because you can go anywhere from here with a boat or a flying vehicle.
But, on the other hand, there are a lot of rezzing areas for vehicles in SL....
And I am not longer a preimium member so I can't buy anything on mainland.
But I'm thankful for those months in Undulosa. They mean a lot to me. .^_^

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar